Actions and Detail Panel
The Mothers Den Brunch Sessions - April '17 Brunch
Thu. 27 April 2017, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST
CONNECTING THROUGH WORDS: THE ESSENTIAL CONTENT MASTERCLASS
It's no secret that when it comes to running a business in an overpopulated market, connection is everything.
And why wouldn't it be? In this day and age where your customer has such easy access to anything they may ever possibly need - regardless of whether it's locally or from around the world - she who has the greatest relationship with her audience wins.
But how do you develop this connection? And more importantly, how can you make sure that your voice is heard above all the rest?
The simple truth is that it all comes down to positioning and messaging - the way you choose to put your message out there and what you decide to say once you arrive.
Because the cold harsh reality is that if your words aren't connecting with your audience on a kick in the guts level, they will start to look elsewhere.
And we would hate for that to happen.
That's why this April, we are laying it all out for our Copywriting Essentials Masterclass with expert copywriter and speaker Camille Blythe from Brilliant Business Blogging.
Join us as we get to the core of how to speak to your audience in a way that speaks to their heart and creates a community of loyal customers who hang off your every word.
At the end of this Brunch you will walk away with:
- Key insights into how to connect with your audience in a way that leaves them coming back for more;
- The dos and don'ts of a brilliant content marketing strategy;
- How to use the power of words to make your audience feel like you are speaking with them and only them;
- How to make sure that your newsletter doesn't end up a victim of the 'delete' button;
- Overcoming writer's block; and
- How to incorporate video blogging in a natural and authentic way.
Creating a strong and trusting relationship with your audience is there for the taking - all you need are a few pointers to get you on the right track.
Join us for an insightful morning as Camille lays down the fundamental laws of copywriting and content marketing and shares her secrets on how to connect with your audience in a way that sells, time after time.