The Middle Eastern Grill with Garen Maskal
Taking things outdoors Garen will prove that the robust flavours of the Middle East are perfectly complemented by fresh air and blue skies. He’ll fire up the BBQ grill then get started on traditional – and not-so-traditional – marinades, rubs and pastes, enhancing lamb, chicken and beef, even kofta and kebabs. And as with all Middle Eastern feasts, indoors or out, the grilled meats will be enhanced by a variety of delicious accompaniments.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.