Actions and Detail Panel
The Medicinal Chef with Janella Purcell
Sun. 23 October 2016, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
While we all aspire to healthy eating, sometimes it is difficult to pamper the palate while nourishing the body. Here we salute The Medicinal Chef, presenting her healthy plant-based diet rich in both flavour and nutrients. How deliciously good does beetroot cashew cake sound? Or date, tahini and cardamom smoothie? Healthy food knows no geographical boundaries, but Janella’s dishes have a nod to the Middle East, with tasty felafel and a hempseed hummus.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.