Actions and Detail Panel
The Marriage Course
Tue. 8 November 2016, 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm AEDT
THE MARRIAGE COURSE IS FOR ANY COUPLE WHO WANTS TO INVEST IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP, WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 1 OR 61 YEARS AND WHETHER YOU HAVE A STRONG RELATIONSHIP OR ARE STRUGGLING.
A 7 SESSION COURSE SET IN A FANTASTIC ATMOSPHERE
There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Over seven sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- understand each other’s needs
- communicate more effectively
- grow closer through resolving conflict
- heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- develop greater sexual intimacy
- discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
The Course is facilitated by Pastors Craig & Melissa Maher who are the Senior Pastors of INChurch Melbourne based in Caroline Springs. They have been married over 21 years and have 6 daughters aged between 18 - 8 yrs. They love helping couples develop healthly and vibrant marriages.