The Key to Business Success in a Few Easy Steps
Saturday, 4 February 2017 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (AEDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
With the year just about finished and a new one almost here it's the perfect time to review your business plan. How did your business perform? Did you hit your targets? Did you achieve all you wanted? Did I hear you say you don't have one!!!
Then this workshop is for you.
74% of small to medium enterpise businesses fail after 5 years, even though 50% of SMEs are estimated to be working 40 hours+ in a typical working week.
The most common reason for this is the failure to plan. Don't let this be you.
This workshop is designed to ‘ease’ you into business planning. This three hour workshop helps clarify why a business plan can be such an important tool for any small business operator! Business plans provide a framework for your business and can help you identify the resources you’ll need for the future.
At the end of this workshop you will understand:
- What goes into a business plan and why.
- The importance of developing a marketing plan.
- Why a financial strategy is useful.
- How a SWOT analysis can help you identify your business hotspots.
- Why reviewing performance is so important
- That writing a business plan is not that hard!
AND most importantly:
- The key to what makes a business successful.
Creating a Business Plan is a crucial step to ensuring your business has the best chance of success.
All this for the introductory price of $69 + gst
But be quick as numbers are strictly limited
Save This Event
When & Where
Coach and Lead Trainer