Actions and Detail Panel
The Heartful Way
Sun., 16/10/2016, 1:00 pm – Sun., 20/11/2016, 3:30 pm AEST
The Heartful Way is a six-week workshop that supports mothers to explore and reconnect with who they are and bring to life all the hopes, dreams and aspirations they may have tucked away for “one day… when the kids are older”.
In an intimate, safe and highly supportive environment you will be guided to explore your identity, ideals, motivation and what an intentional, calm and balanced life is for you, and your family.
You will walk away each week with a deeper sense of who you are, reconnection with your dreams and aspirations, your cup refilled and heart feeling full, and realistic and useful strategies and practices to integrate your desired changes into your daily life.
This workshop is about:
- You! The whole of you, including all those dreams and aspirations you may have quietly shelved when your family grew.
- Living in more alignment with your values, principles and ideals.
- Creating a life that is intentional, calm, and balanced - for you and your family.
- Taking the action you need to take, to have what it is you want.
- Understanding the heart of the family and how to heal, nurture and expand it.
- Self-care and the importance of fitting your own oxygen mask first.
- Expanding your “village” and support network.
Workshop investment includes:
- The Heartful Way, 6 week workshop program (consecutive Sundays at 1:00pm starting 16th October).
- Coffee, tea and afternoon tea
- All resources and worksheets
- Private Facebook Group for ongoing support