Actions and Detail Panel
The Handmade Sausage with Damian Sandercock
Sun. 10 September 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
We love pushing boundaries, exploring the new, reworking the traditional. But not with sausages! Damien shows why some things are best left alone and his traditional linked Toulouse sausages of coarse meat and fat are just as they should be. You will also make cotechino and emulsified sausages such as boudin blanc de Paris. Also covered are the many regional specialties, the importance of salt, natural versus synthetic casings and meat to fat ratios.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.