San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Where has the Easter Bunny hidden the eggs in Centennial Park?
Back for its fourth year with a new trail and fun challenges along the way! Use your Trail Map to follow the clues, complete the challenges, collect eggs and hunt for a furry Easter friend. Buy a ticket online, swap your ticket for a Trail Map on the day and start hunting!
Age: Children of all ages and their families are welcome!
Meeting Point: Learning Centre, Education Precinct, Dickens Drive, Centennial Park
Times: Choose your start time between 10.00 am–2.00 pm
Price: Price: $10 per child (plus booking fee) for pre-booked online tickets. Or $12 per child on the day (subject to availability).
Food and Drink will be available for purchase at the Learning Centre from a coffee van and Cantina Movil or from Centennial Parklands Dining.
- Show your online ticket on the day to receive your Trail Map. Tickets can be shown on mobile devices or printed out.
- Event will go ahead in all weather so please come prepared. No refunds will be given.
- Various start times available online. Book online to avoid queues on the day. Your online ticket will be exchanged for a Trail Map on the day.
- One Trail Map per ticket and all participating children require their own trail map.
- Bring your own basket, each child will receive 6 small eggs
- Free parking is available in Centennial Park
Frequently Asked Questions
What shall I bring?
- A print out of your ticket. If you don't have a printer you can show your ticket on your phone.
- A basket to collect your eggs in (optional)
- Cash if you think you'll want to buy coffees, snacks or lunch from our food vans or cafe
- Rain coat and umbrella if it's raining
- Camera to get a photo with the Easter Bunny or Bilby at the end.
Do I have to stay with my child/children?
- Yes. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
What will my child be doing?
- Participants will receive a self-guided map that leads them to 6 activity stations where they will have their map stamped and will receive an egg. The stations can be done in any order. At the end there is the chance to meet the Easter Bunny or Easter Bilby and have a photo taken with them.
What happens if it's raining?
- The event will go ahead in all weather so please come prepared. No refunds will be given.
Do we have to come at our chosen time slot?
- You must arrive at your chosen time slot. You won't be able to do the hunt earlier or later.
How many eggs will my child get?
- Each child will receive 6 small chocolate eggs.
Does each child need a ticket?
- Yes. Children without a ticket will not be able to collect eggs or have their photo taken with the Easter Bunny or Easter Bilby.
Where can I park?
- There is free parking in Centennial Park. It will be a busy weekend in the Park, so we recommend that you take public transport instead.
Where is the Learning Centre?
When & Where
Parklands Office on (02) 9339 6699