San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The Gateway Retreat takes you through a foundational change in yourself and prepares the way for a totally new way of being in group. It's a commitment to personal change and a practical experience of the harmony of being in Collective Mind, One-Body and Zero-Position:
- Learn how the Japanese art of Kensan can create group harmony.
- Learn to quieten and still your mind by developing individual and group Mindfulness techniques
- Develop a ‘One-Body’ worldview and experience the ‘Flow State‘ of Collective Mind.
- Develop a ‘Zero-Position’ mindset, by exploring the beliefs that cause you anger, conflict and cognitive dissonance in relationships and in life.
- Experience how Dialogue Circles can change your meetings, teams and homes, by creating shared empathy, understanding and deep listening.
- Learn simple and practical Grounding techniques to get you into your body, focussed and centered.
"An amazing opportunity to explore self, connection and truth in a profoundly different way. The revelations have changed me."
ONLY 12 TICKETS are sold to these special courses, ensuring you get a very personal expereience.
Immerse yourself in the tranquil settings of Gunnebah Retreat Centre, set in view of the majestic Mt Warning near the NSW north coast town of Murwillumbah (50 mins from Byron Bay, 35 min from the Gold Coast).
For 7-days and 6-nights we will explore the very things that limit us, cause us suffering, and create disharmony in our group relationships. We will experience a group environment of inclusiveness, non-judgement, curiosity, respect and trust.
- 7-day/6-night immersion
- ‘Threshold Learning Experience’
- Professional retreat centre in stunning location
- Fully catered with gourmet nutritious meals
- 4 expert facilitators
- Shuttle transfer from Gold Coast airport
- Only 12 places to ensure a highly personal experience
"This retreat made shifts in me that showed me how subtle and deep my beliefs were, and how unaware I can be. You must do this before the sand runs out in the hourglass!"
What has been your experience of being in groups, whether that be family, work or play? Has it been harmonious, supportive and innovative, or has it been competitive, aggressive and limiting? I was never shown how to be in a group, but from the day I was born I lived in group - from family, to school and eventually a workplace. Someone just assumed I knew, and I just assumed they knew. Nothing was further from the truth.
The Gateway Retreat focuses on cultivating the following The 5 Values, which form the foundation for harmonious and inclusive groups:
- Deep listening
- The suspension of certainty
- A state of curiosity
- Respect for diversity
- Individual discernment within a group
- Welcoming all that arises
- Trust in group process
"After so many years of looking, Kensan taught me how to see. This week changed my life forever. The world would be an amazing place if we all practised Kensan. Do this, and make your world, and the world a better place."
What does 'Collective Flow' feel like?
When & Where
Group dynamics training to harness the power of Collective Wisdom through accessing collective flow. Through the Japanese art of Kensan, mindfulness techniques and Dialogue Circles, we create harmonious, high-performing group dynamics and team culture.