Actions and Detail Panel
THE FUTURE OF VOLUNTEERING
Wed. 12 October 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEDT
About This Event
Many of us have felt the desire to give back and volunteer our time, yet time is increasingly at a premium given our work and life commitments.
How can we mobilise people to volunteer? How can YOU use your skills to do good? The game is changing in Australia with technology opening up possibilities in cloud-based, skilled volunteering - matching skilled people to volunteering opportunities in their areas of expertise.
Come learn about the future of volunteering by celebrating Vollie's launch and by hearing from a panel of leaders on the topic.
Our panel will discuss:
- The issues facing both would-be volunteers and not-for-profit organisations in Australia
- Skill-based volunteering and cloud-based volunteering
- Volunteering to increase sustainability within organisations
- The future of corporate volunteering
- How best can we make an impact - through donations, action, or volunteering?
- How YOU can use your skills and make a difference