Actions and Detail Panel
The Essential Toolkit for Tradies and Small Business
Thu. 27 April 2017, 7:30 am – 9:00 am AEST
We see it everyday, businesses that think the unexpected won't happen to them, but the reality is, IT CAN. Are you up to date with the latest OH & S rules and regulations? Does your business have the right insurances to protect you? Is your business ready for cloud computing?
Learn how to;
- Embrace new systems that will reduce the time you spend on your books and keep you up to date with your businesses performance.
- Create debtor systems to manage cash flow and make it easier for customers to pay you sooner.
- Protect your assets with the right registrations and paperwork.
- Be aware of your legal obligations in the workplace.
- Ensure you are taking all the necessary steps to protect you, your business and your family.
- How to prepare yourself if injury or death occurs of a key person, including owners. If serious illness occurs, how to protect yourself so that it does not affect your business.
Mark Hooper - Senior Account Manager Xero Accounting Software
Andrew McLellan - Director EDX (Melbourne) Pty Ltd
Richard Williams - Acting General Manager Victorian Chamber Commerce & Industry