Actions and Detail Panel
The Entrepreneur's Book Club, Albury Wodonga, October Meeting
Tue. 25 October 2016, 7:00 am – 9:00 am AEDT
Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown - Tuesday 25th October 2016
7.30am to 9.00am
The aim of this group is to expand your mind, be transformed by great books, great role models and positive psychology.
Book Club Guidelines
-Must source your own copy of the book (Kindle, Amazon, BookDepositiory, Audible,or library)
-Must read the book in preparation for the monthly meeting
Fee: No joining fee.
Meet: Third Tuesday of the month,
Start Time: 7.30am – 8.45am (may go longer)
Location: La Maison Café Lincoln Causeway, Gateway Island 3690
Food: Pay for your own breakfast or coffee.
What you get:
- Opportunity to discuss key learning points
- Opportunity to brainstorm ideas from each other
- Supportive safe space for you to express your opinions
- Share your story of implementing one key “ah-ha” moment
- A one page summary of key learning points to develop your own action plan
-Supportive network of likeminded people
-Investment in your personal development
-Friendly discussion on topics from the book
-Accountability of actually reading a book a month
- Notepad and pen
- A copy of the book being reviewed.
- Your positive attitude and sense compassion for other entrepreneurs.
Who is the Entrepreneurs’ Book Club for?
-Small business owners
-Personal development enthusiasts
-Entrepreneurs and Thought leaders
-Start-up biz owners