Actions and Detail Panel
The Entrepreneur's Book Club, Albury Wodonga, December Meeting
Fri. 15 December 2017, 7:30 am – 9:00 am AEDT
Friday 15th December 2017
Book Club Discussion: How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes
The aim of this group is to expand your mind, be transformed by great books, great role models and positive psychology.
Book Club Guidelines
-Must source your own copy of the book (Kindle, Amazon, BookDepositiory, Audible,or library)
-Must read the book in preparation for the monthly meeting
Fee: No joining fee.
Start Time: 7.30am – 8.45am (may go longer)
Location: La Maison Café Lincoln Causeway, Gateway Island 3690
Food: Pay for your own breakfast or coffee.
What you get:
- Opportunity to discuss key learning points
- Opportunity to brainstorm ideas from each other
- Supportive safe space for you to express your opinions
- Share your story of implementing one key “ah-ha” moment
- A one page summary of key learning points to develop your own action plan
-Supportive network of likeminded people
-Investment in your personal development
-Friendly discussion on topics from the book
-Accountability of actually reading a book a month
- Notepad and pen
- A copy of the book being reviewed.
- Your positive attitude and sense compassion for other entrepreneurs.
Who is the Entrepreneurs’ Book Club for?
-Small business owners
-Personal development enthusiasts
-Entrepreneurs and Thought leaders
-Start-up biz owners