San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
Tuesday 29th November 2016
About this course
Emotional intelligence evaluates a set of skills that define how effectively people perceive, understand, reason with and manage their own feelings and others around them. This workshop will focusing on your ability to have greater self-awareness and in turn self management strategies to improve your effectiveness. It will also enable you to be more socially aware, understand others and build stronger relationships and achieve better outcomes.
Following the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence and importance in the role of leadership
- Improved personal awareness and insight into their own behaviour
- Effectively apply techniques to manage and control personal emotional reactions to situations at work
- Foster positive workplace relationships and empathise, understand and communicate with others
- Motivate and influence others to perform
- Recognise how emotional intelligence can improve workplace decision-making
- Knowing how to manage your own emotions and the emotions of others
- Fostering a more positive environment which supports the development of sustainable workplace relationships
This program is highly interactive with a high degree of reflection and action planning to assist
participant’s to turn their learning into habits, utilising the GENOS Emotional Intelligence Tool
or a mini EI rater to further enhance participants learning.
Date: Tuesday 29th October 2016
TIme: 8.45am - 4pm
Location: Albury Wodonga Training Centre - Airport Drive Albury NSW 2640
Contact: 1300 828 255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Time2talk is committed to motivating and inspiring your people to challenge themselves to continually improve, to engage and influence their teams and to be the best leaders they can be.
We believe the heart of your business success lies in your people and we work with you to build competitive, and sustainable advantage through strategic people development resulting in behavioural change and improvement in performance. Our facilitation, coaching and training programs are focused on building organisational cultures that achieve results and attract and retain a talented and satisfied team.
Time2talk Leadership works closely and collaboratively with you, applying our expertise and skills to ensure you make the right changes to succeed. We tailor our programs specifically to the needs of your market and industry, your desired culture and values and align any interventions with your organisations goals and strategy.