Actions and Detail Panel
The Diversity Collective Sydney 23.5.17
Tue. 23 May 2017, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm AEST
46% of workplaces want greater corporate diversity.
98% want more inclusive, better engaged workforces.
Actually those %s are our guestimate ... but they're consistent with the conversation we're having with our clients! If you're on the same page too, then you'll want to know about our upcoming event for The Diversity Collective.
The Diverstiy Collective is broadening the conversation when it comes to diversity, inclusion and engagement. We're talking live case studies, looking at the cut-through strategies for gaining traction in inclusion snad driving engagement across the business. Also, what are the tried and tested pitfalls that you can avoid for your business?
Here are some of the questions we'll be asking:
* How are you getting buy-in for the importance of D&I across the business?
* What are the best tools you've found for engagement and inclusion?
* How can we audit the inclusivity of our processes at all stages of the employee life cycle?
* Many of us have great policies for inclusivity, for flexibility and so one, but how are you ensuring that corporate policy is translating to lived reality for your employees?
* Do you gain more traction with the 'social good' angle, or is it productivity that gains buy-in for your teams, or is it larger talent pools, or reputation, retention or something else?
What questions will you add?
In an intimate setting at Sydney's Primus Hotel, speak with business leaders and D&I experts from some of Australia's best recognised brands as well as some of our least-resourced businesses.
Build your network, grow your knowledge. Join us in Sydney on the 23rd of May.
Our Key Note Speakers so far confirmed:
Peter Birtles, Managing Director, Super Retail Group and Male Champion of Change
Julie Morgan, Exec Director Business Innovation and Planning, NSW Ambulance
Nicola Mills, CEO Pacific Retail Group
Linda Franklin, Executive Director Planning and Operations, NSW Electoral Commission
Lisa Rubinstein, Board President, Womens Indigenous Network
Sonia McDonald, CEO, Leadership HQ
Dan Cook, Head of People & Communities, DEXUS Property Group
Trudie Harriman, Head of Human Resources, Qantas
Jessica Wirawan, Manager Diversity & Inclusion, PwC
Diana Hewitson, Head of Diversity & Inclusion Services, Ambition Group
** For a TABLE OF 8 DISCOUNT, or to be kept in the loop on future events, please contact Suzana our Event Sales Manager at email@example.com