Actions and Detail Panel
The Art of Self Packaging For Success Workshop
Sat. 25 March 2017, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm AEDT
From Dress Down Fridays to Dress Down Daily, the idea of dressing smart for work has dramatically shifted over the last 10 years.
Organisations such as JP Morgan and Chase, PwC, Virgin and Deloitte scrapped their dress guidelines and opted for taglines such as, "Bring Your Whole Self To Work" or "Bring Your Best Self To Work".
Dressing in separates has become the new "POWER DRESSING"
Come and join 20 other incredible women and learn how to power dress in separates. This is the Art Of Self Packaging For Success!
There is no better time than right now for professional women to take charge and craft a leadership image that will take them closer to their next leadership opportunity.
Our 3-hour intensive workshop “The Art of Self Packaging For Success” is a must if you finally want to master the art to creating an image and style that showcases your brilliance.
In this hands-on and thought-provoking, live-and-in-person 3 hour workshop you will:
1. Identify the first 3 things about your image that others notice in the first 3 seconds and how to use that knowledge to nail your first impression.
2. Discover the 3 key styling elements you need to know that will give you confidence and clarity when crafting your personal style for success.
3. Uncover the #1 formula that will stop you wasting $8000 every 6 years so you can build a versatile and cost effective wardrobe that has impact and influence, supports your brand message and gets you out the door in no time.
4. Learn how to embrace and enhance what you love and camouflage the rest by applying key line and design techniques.
5. Discover your Yin and Yang so you can strike the right level in your appearance to engage the people you are communicating with.
Note: We will have current pieces from various labels on hand so I can show you how to apply all the key styling principles then and there.
Q: What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please print out your workbook and bring it along with you, don't forget to bring your awesome energy!
Q: Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Janette - 0425235878, firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket to a colleague or friend should you not be able to attend. Please note this ticket is not refundable.
Q: Is my ticket redeemable towards a personal service?
Yes, part of your ticket can go towards a personal one-on-one session with Janette. In addition, you will receive a half hour speaker appearance by Janette Ishiyama in your organisation.