Actions and Detail Panel
The Art of Self Packaging For Success Workshop
Sat. 19 November 2016, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm AEDT
Organisations the world over are currently challenged with a lack of women in leadership positions so there is no better time than right now for professional women to take charge and craft a leadership image that will take them closer to their next leadership opportunity.
Our 3-hour intensive workshop “The Art of Self Packaging For Success” is a must if you finally want to master the art to creating an image and style that showcases your brilliance.
In this hands-on and thought-provoking, live-and-in-person 3 hour workshop you will:
1. Identify the first 3 things about your image that others notice in the first 3 seconds and how to use that knowledge to nail your first impression.
2. Discover the 3 key styling elements you need to know that will give you confidence and clarity when crafting your personal style for success.
3. Uncover the #1 formula that will stop you wasting $8000 every 6 years so you can build a versatile and cost effective wardrobe that has impact and influence, supports your brand message and gets you out the door in no time.
4. Learn how to embrace and enhance what you love and camouflage the rest by applying key line and design techniques.
5. Discover your Yin and Yang so you can strike the right level in your appearance to engage the people you are communicating with.
Note: We will have current pieces from various labels on hand so I can show you how to apply all the key styling principles then and there.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please print out your workbook and bring it along with you, don't forget to bring your awesome energy!
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Janette - 0425235878, firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket to a colleague or friend should you not be able to attend. Please note this ticket is not refundable.