Thai Eats with Rebecca Ng
Tweaking the traditional Rebecca expands the boundaries of Thai food. On her menu expect to find seared beef salad with hot and sour dressing and roasted rice; green papaya salad with cherry tomatoes, dried shrimp and peanuts with tamarind and lime; steamed mussels in kaffir lime and lemongrass broth with fresh oyster mushrooms; and homemade noodles with coconut poached chicken ,green apple, chilli, and coriander.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.