Join us for the ultimate survival experience!
This over night camp is for Teens aged 12-15yrs.
We teach you the skills and then you get to use them in a real survival scenario.
- Learn about the priorities for survival and cultivating a mindset that ensures you succeed.
- Find and purify water
- Light fire with flint and steel and practise fire by friction techniques
- Identify resources to make cordage and build a survival shelter in which you can choose to spend the night
- Cook on a camp fire and learn about navigation during the day and by the stars at night
- Identifying wild edibles and signalling and rescue techniques.
Some camping gear is required ie. sleeping bag and torch. Full gear list will be emailed after enrolment.
All cooking gear and survival tools are provided.
Bring a packed lunch on Saturday. Dinner Sat, breakfast and lunch on Sunday are included.