San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
This free program for seniors will get you started on the path to becoming tech savvy. Sessions include an introduction to computers, internet and tablets, with more subjects to follow in November.
Don’t be left behind by technology – reserve your place today! See the separate flyer for full details.
This session will cover:
• What is email and how does it work?
• A guide to email addresses: what does the ‘@’ mean?
• A demonstration of email in action
• Setting up your own email account with Gmail
• Reading email you’ve received
• Addressing and sending an email
• Replying to and forwarding emails
Computers will be provided for you to use during this session however if you have your own device please bring it with you.
This session is aimed at seniors (60 years and over)
This program is a partnership between the Victorian Seniors Card Program and Telstra.
Individuals may choose to book directly with Darebin Libraries by contacting the library on 1300 655 355.
When & Where
1300 655 355