Actions and Detail Panel
Team Strategy Workshop for Managers
Tue. 4 April 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AWST
Team Leadership Series Workshop #2
7 simple steps to create and communicate a crystal clear strategy.
Exceptional Teams have a clear and simple strategy that provide answers for the 4 key strategic questions: Who are we? Where are we going? How will we get there? How will we measure progress? Leaders of Exceptional Teams create emotional connections to the team strategy and refer to it frequently so that everyone is crystal-clear about their roles, goals, expectations and progress.
As the primary strategist in a team, it is imperative that team leaders are able to create and communicate a crystal clear team strategy. This workshop will show you how.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to create answer the questions of:
- Who are we? and be able to create a clear team identity with an engaging purpose, meaningful values and clear roles.
- Where are we going? and be able to articulate clear a strategic direction for your team that aligns everyone towards the same vision, goals and objectives.
- How will we get there? and be able to keep your team focussed on doing the ‘right things’ by clarifying your team mission, strategic priorities and critical activities.
- How will we measure progress? and be able to create and communicate clear targets, benchmarks and milestones that serve as indicators of team success.
What people say
“Thanks for your very practical and informative workshop. Your simple planning framework has helped us visualise team objectives and create a real sense of purpose.”
Gerard Hart, CIO, ABN Group
- Simple Framework - How to utilise a simple strategic planning framework that everyone can understand, memorise and refer to frequently.
- Clear Metrics - How to create and communicate clear targets, benchmarks and milestones.
- Clear Expectations of Behaviour - How to clarify the behaviours necessary to achieve team goals and objectives by developing team values, ground rules and role descriptions.
- Clear Expectations of Results - How to develop performance indicators that clearly articulate expected results.
- Feedback and Accountability System - How to develop a scorecard and check-in system that provides feedback on progress and makes people accountable for results.
- Communication Strategy - How to communicate your strategic plan efficiently and effectively.
- Emotional Connection - How to get buy-in for your team strategy by getting people emotionally connected to it.
Each participant will receive:
- One day training.
- Tea/coffee on arrival, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea.
- Team Strategy Team Leaders Guide
- Team Strategy Workbook
- Team Strategy Toolkit
- Team Strategy Online Assessment
Why choose our training?
Our learning programs are highly effective because:
- They include tools, tips and tactics you can use right away.
- Concepts are simple to understand and easy to apply.
- Content is presented in a logical and sequential manner.
- Ideas and concepts are memorable and repeatable.
- Our workshops are engaging and fun.
- Content is evidence based and backed by research.
- We have tools to measure the impact of our programs.
- We have a wide range resources to extend the learning.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Public Transport: Venue is 500m north of Perth Train Station.
Parking: Wilson Parking is available in the building - $22 per day.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9457 5413
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, all registrations are fully transferable.
Save with a Season Ticket
Pay only $497 per workshop with a Season Ticket that includes registration to all 7 Team Leadership Workshops:
- Team Leadership - How to become a more engaging and influential leader.
- Team Strategy - How to create and communicate a crystal clear team strategy.
- Personal Productivity - How to become a more positive, passionate and productive leader.
- Team Relationships - How to reduce conflict and improve communication with quality team relationships.
- Employee Engagement - How to boost employee motivation and performance.
- Better Teamwork - How to get your people working together as a team.
- Team Culture - How to attract and retain great people by building an uplifting culture.