Team Relationships Workshop for Managers
Team Leadership Series Workshop #4
7 simple steps for building quality team relationships
Exceptional Teams have quality relationships where people get along well and communicate effectively with each other. They work at developing interpersonal skills and are proactive about building positive relationships. ‘Great relationships’ are incorporated into team values, and people are encouraged and enabled to develop respect, awareness, empathy and communication skills.
As the primary relationship builder in a team, it is imperative that team leaders are able to promote and enable quality team relationships. This workshop will show you how.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Develop a culture of mutual respect where team members value relationships with all types of people.
- Promote self-awareness so that people understand their own behaviour and how it impacts others.
- Create a culture that values empathy so that people make a greater effort to understanding why other people think, feel and act the way they do.
- Enable team members to communicate effectively with different types of people.
What people say
“Your training has provided my team with the inspiration and tools to make real changes to personal and team performance that will have a lasting impact on our hotels.”
Jeremy Cotterill, General Manager, Perth Ambassador Hotels
- Valuing Relationships - How to incorporate 'quality relationships' into your team values set.
- Understanding Self - How to encourage self-awareness so that people understand their own thoughts and feelings.
- Understanding Others - How to encourage empathy so people are ready and willing to understand the thoughts, feelings and actions of others.
- Communication Styles - How to communicate effectively with different types of people.
- The Power of Diversity - How to harness the postive power of diversity in a team.
- Relationship Building - How to improve collegiality and relationships with simple regular interactions.
- Safe Environment - How to build a safe environment with mutual trust and respect.
Each participant will receive:
- One day training.
- Tea/coffee on arrival, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea.
- Team Relationships Team Leaders Guide
- Team Relationships Workbook
- Team Relationships Toolkit
- Team Relationships Online Assessment
Why choose our training?
Our learning programs are highly effective because:
- They include tools, tips and tactics you can use right away.
- Concepts are simple to understand and easy to apply.
- Content is presented in a logical and sequential manner.
- Ideas and concepts are memorable and repeatable.
- Our workshops are engaging and fun.
- Content is evidence based and backed by research.
- We have tools to measure the impact of our programs.
- We have a wide range resources to extend the learning.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Public Transport: Venue is 500m north of Perth Train Station.
Parking: Wilson Parking is available in the building - $22 per day.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9457 5413
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, all registrations are fully transferable.
Save with a Season Ticket
Pay only $497 per workshop with a Season Ticket that includes registration to all 7 Team Leadership Workshops:
- Team Leadership - How to become a more engaging and influential leader.
- Team Strategy - How to create and communicate a crystal clear team strategy.
- Personal Productivity - How to become a more positive, passionate and productive leader.
- Team Relationships - How to reduce conflict and improve communication with quality team relationships.
- Employee Engagement - How to boost employee motivation and performance.
- Better Teamwork - How to get your people working together as a team.
- Team Culture - How to attract and retain great people by building an uplifting culture.