Actions and Detail Panel
Team Leadership Workshop for Managers
Tue. 7 March 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AWST
Team Leadership Series Workshop #1
7 simple steps to become a more engaging and influential team leader
Exceptional Teams have engaging leaders who are able to connect with their people and influence, manage and motivate them towards achieving team goals and objectives. As the old Greek saying goes, ‘A fish rots from the head first’, and this is also the case with teams. An Exceptional Team ‘thrives from the head first’ with engaging leaders who are percieved as competent, trustworthy, likable and inspiring.
As the primary motivator in a team it is imperative that team leaders are able engage and influence their people. This workshop will show you how.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Boost credibility with techniques to appear more intelligent, capable and assertive.
- Build trust by demonstrating professionalism, honesty and reliability.
- Improve likeability by demonstrating humility, empathy and good people skills.
- Be more inspiring by demonstrating passion, using encouragement and by creating excitement.
What people say
“David has a unique and refreshing approach to leadership development with an effective combination of high-level thinking, collaborative discussion and practical application. He is pragmatic in his approach and has excellent tools and resources for leading, coaching and mentoring others.”
Dan O'Neill, Chief Process Officer, Commonwealth Bank Australia
- Non Verbal Communication - How to use body language and appearance to be more persuasive.
- Communication Skills - How to apply simple communication techniques to get your message across more effectively.
- Quality Relationships - How to enhance your people skills and build rapport quickly.
- Team Vision - How to create and measure progress towards a team vision that excites and energises people.
- Empowerment - How to encourage and enable your people to take responsibility and show initiative.
- Challenge - How to encourage team members to think better, be better and do better.
- Role Modelling - How to become a more positive role model by knowing what to do (and what not to do) as a leader. You might be surprised!
Each participant will receive:
- One day training.
- Tea/coffee on arrival, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea.
- Engaging Leadership Team Leaders Guide
- Engaging Leadership Workbook
- Engaging Leadership Toolkit
- Engaging Leadership Online Assessment
Why choose our training?
Our learning programs are highly effective because:
- They include tools, tips and tactics you can use right away.
- Concepts are simple to understand and easy to apply.
- Content is presented in a logical and sequential manner.
- Ideas and concepts are memorable and repeatable.
- Our workshops are engaging and fun.
- Content is evidence-based and backed by research.
- We have tools to measure the impact of our programs.
- We have a wide range resources to extend the learning.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Public Transport: Venue is 500m north of Perth Train Station.
Parking: Wilson Parking is available in the building - $22 per day.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9457 5413
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, all registrations are fully transferable.
Where can I get more information about the Team Leadership Series of workshops?
Save with a Season Ticket
Pay only $497 per workshop with a Season Ticket that includes registration to all 7 Team Leadership Series workshops:
- Team Leadership - How to become a more engaging and influential leader.
- Team Strategy - How to create and communicate a crystal clear team strategy.
- Personal Productivity - How to become a more positive, passionate and productive leader.
- Team Relationships - How to reduce conflict and improve communication with quality team relationships.
- Employee Engagement - How to boost employee motivation and performance.
- Better Teamwork - How to get your people working together as a team.
- Team Culture - How to attract and retain great people by building an uplifting culture.