Team Culture Workshop for Managers
Team Leadership Series Workshop #7
7 simple steps for creating an uplifting team culture that attracts and retains great people
Exceptional Teams have uplifting cultures where people LIFT each other with their thoughts, words and actions. Team members understand that achieving a positive team culture is an ongoing process of maintenance and renewal and have systems in place to help promote and sustain it. You can feel the positive energy when you enter a LIFT culture, and it's this feeling that attracts and retains great people and enables exceptional results.
As the person with the biggest impact upon culture in a team, it is imperative that team leaders are able to create and sustain a positive and productive team environment. This workshop will show you how.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to encourage and enable team members to:
- LIFT their thoughts with positive thinking.
- LIFT their words with positive language.
- LIFT their standards with high expectations about behaviour and results.
- LIFT their impact though positive action that makes them a good influence for others.
What people say
“Absolutely brilliant! You managed, seemingly with ease, to achieve the big two - an enjoyable experience with excellent content which was to the point and relevant.”
Paul Fleay, CEO, Inclusion WA
- Build Community - How to create a strong sense of community and a ‘one team’ mindset.
- Physical Environment - How to create an uplifting physical environment.
- Symbols and Rituals - How to identify, develop and apply team symbols, rituals and traditions.
- Success Code - How to develop a team culture code that clarifies your formula for team success.
- Team Mantras - How to create sticky messages' that clearly communicate team expectations.
- Recognition - How to recognise and acknowledge team members who LIFT others.
- Uphold Standards - How to educate or replace people who don’t meet team expectations.
Each participant will receive:
- One day training.
- Tea/coffee on arrival, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea.
- Uplifting Culture Team Leaders Guide
- Uplifting Culture Workbook
- Uplifting Culture Toolkit
- Uplifting Culture Online Assessment
Why choose our training?
Our learning programs are highly effective because:
- They include tools, tips and tactics you can use right away.
- Concepts are simple to understand and easy to apply.
- Content is presented in a logical and sequential manner.
- Ideas and concepts are memorable and repeatable.
- Our workshops are engaging and fun.
- Content is evidence based and backed by research.
- We have tools to measure the impact of our programs.
- We have a wide range resources to extend the learning.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Public Transport: Venue is 500m north of Perth Train Station.
Parking: Wilson Parking is available in the building - $22 per day.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9457 5413
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, all registrations are fully transferable.
Save with a Season Ticket
Pay only $497 per workshop with a Season Ticket that includes registration to all 7 Team Leadership Workshops:
- Team Leadership - How to become a more engaging and influential leader.
- Team Strategy - How to create and communicate a crystal clear team strategy.
- Personal Productivity - How to become a more positive, passionate and productive leader.
- Team Relationships - How to reduce conflict and improve communication with quality team relationships.
- Employee Engagement - How to boost employee motivation and performance.
- Better Teamwork - How to get your people working together as a team.
- Team Culture - How to attract and retain great people by building an uplifting culture.