Actions and Detail Panel
Tax essentials for small business - Wantirna South (VIC)
Wed. 31 May 2017, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm AEST
Are you thinking of starting a business or new to business?
Register now for this free event run by ATO staff and supported by Knox City Council.
Come along and learn about:
- business structures
- registering your business
- record keeping - understanding how to keep track of your business
- reporting online to save time
- business life cycles - why they’re important
- help and more information - where to go when you need it
- networking with other new business owners in your area
We will show you how to use our online tools and resources to make things easier.
Please note: Registered attendees will receive an email close to the event date with car parking options