Actions and Detail Panel
Tax essentials for small business - Tea Tree Gully (SA)
Tue. 4 April 2017, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm ACST
Are you thinking of starting a business or new to business?
Register now for this free event run by ATO staff.
Come along and learn about:
- business structures – which is best for you
- registering your business
- record keeping - understanding how to keep track of your business
- reporting online to save time
- business life cycles - why they’re important
- help and more information - where to go when you need it
- networking with other new business owners in your area
We will show you how to use our online tools and resources to make things easier.
Small business owners who attend this workshop will receive discounted entry to the special “Starting Your Own Business” workshop run by the Business Enterprise Centre, Tea Tree Gully. This workshop will cover all aspects of planning and starting a small business. Full details will be available at the workshop.