Talking Dads workshop 28/03/2017
"Talking Dads" Workshop
The "Talking Dads" workshop is for prospective dads who wish to learn more about their role in pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding. It also supports men in the transition to fatherhood.
The workshops are for men only, conducted by an experienced facilitator who is a dad himself, and covers all those early questions that prospective dads have. The workshop is offered monthly and run in conjunction with the Caring for Yourself in Pregnancy program.
- How best to support your partner during pregnancy
- Role of the partner in the birthing suite
- How dads can support their partner during breastfeeding
- Transition to parenting
- Developing a relationship with your newborn/child
- Nurturing your relationship through the change to parenthood
For convenience this event could be booked on the same evening as "Caring for Yourself in Pregnancy (early pregnancy)" workshop.
If you book a workshop but do not attend no refund will be given. A refund will only be available if cancellation is made at least one week before the first booked session.
Please choose your dates carefully as workshops book out quickly. It may not be possible to change your booking to a different date if your preferred date is already booked out.