Create Smarter and Faster Training Online for Induction, Compliance, and Health & Safety
This is a free two hour workshop on how to improve staff/volunteer/team member training in areas such as induction, health & safety, processes and procedures. The focus will be on how to save time and maximise training efficiency using online training.
By the end of the workshop attendees will have a good understanding of how online training might be implemented in their own organisation and will take away a completed online training module that will be ready to share with team members for feedback and evaluation.
The format will be a 30min introductory presentation showing examples and best practice followed by a 90 minute jam - hands on creating your first online training module.
5 Reasons why you should be considering online training:
- Consistency. Make sure all staff receive the same message.
- Deliver anywhere, anytime. Mobile or desktop, staff can access 24/7.
- Save time. Less time delivering the same old message, more time trouble-shooting problem areas.
- Detailed tracking improves productivity, performance and proficiency.
- The new Health and Safety Act highlights training and consultation with staff which is all recorded right inside Intuto.
What to bring:
- Your own device (Laptop recommended).
- Any training content you currently have that you might want to put online.
For 16 years we've been building online training software and courses for businesses of all industries and sizes, from charities, hotels, national associations, caterers and many more.
We have a deep understanding of online training, what works and what doesn't, and the importance of putting people above technology.
With online training growing in popularity there are lots of options for business to choose from. Unfortunately most tools are too expensive or too hard to use for many businesses. That’s why we created Intuto, to make online training simple, fun and affordable.
Find out more at: Intuto.com