Actions and Detail Panel
Take Control of Tax Basics for Small Business (Lilydale)
Thu. 13 October 2016, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEDT
Free workshop developed for small businesses.
It will provide you with an overview of taxation associated with starting and operating your small business
- Is it really a business or a hobby?
- How is your business structure affecting your tax?
- Good & Services Tax – should I or shouldn’t I?
- Am I doing ok - small business benchmarks?
- How to keep your records in order ?
- Do I understand my Business Activity Statement, Preparation & Lodgement?
- Income & Deductions – what to declare & claim?
The workshop also covers employer obligations, such as pay as you go withholding and superannuation.
The workshop is free; however, bookings are essential.
Date and Time
Box Hill Institute - Lilydale Lakeside Campus
Building C, Level 4, Room 4 (LC404)
Lilydale, VIC 3140