Actions and Detail Panel
T-NVMOCT16 | Nondas Vlachopoulos & Russell Young | Melbourne
Fri., 28/10/2016, 8:30 am – Sat., 29/10/2016, 5:00 pm AEDT
This is a lecture and workshop that should not be missed! Two Intensive Full Days – 1 day lecture with live demo/ 1 day exclusive hands on workshop. “IPS e.max to the Max” by Nondas Vlachopoulos and “Digital Smile Design, 2D – 3D Digital workflow in the 21st Century using Emax” by Russell Young
- You will learn and be inspired from Nondas Vlachopoulos by his secrets to emax in layering techniques, shaping teeth, texture, painting techniques, colour and design in Emax Veneer & Crown restorations
- Nondas will demonstrate, discuss and analyse with you a selection of Ceramic powders, build up to final result. With Live shade taking, crown construction and case planning on live patient
- At the Hands on Course, you will build-up your own models with direction and supervision by both Nondas & Russell.
- Russell will showcase the latest in photography and videography essentials, 2D implementation and introducing 3D to the Lab or Dental Practice
- Learn how to motivate dentist/Lab and your patients to plan your aesthetic cases. They will guide you in achieving your highest potential as dental ceramist
- All in all this course will teach you how to create the most amazing aesthetics using e.max Ceramics
Day 1 – Lecture
- 2 hour power-point presentation about aesthetics on full ceramic restorations (Feldspathic veneers –Zirconia – Pressables).
- We choose one of the participants, in order to select the preferable tooth shade to be copied, just like working on a LIVE case.
- Shade selection & photograph shooting.
- Discussion & Analysis about; Color selection – Internal stratification – Chroma – Opacity – Value – Transparency – Translucency – Opalescence – Morphology & Surface Texture depending the age, in order to achieve natural result.
- Ceramic powder selection and the build-up demonstration by Mr Vlachopoulos.
- After baking the ceramic, Mr Vlachopoulos continues demonstrating with the adjustment of the interproximal contact surfaces – grinding – morphology – surface texture – staining & polishing.
- Color matching of the restorations with the chosen participants teeth, photo shooting & discussion of the final result.
Day 2- Hands-on
- Participant’s build-up on their own models, with directions and supervision by Mr. Vlachopoulos during the day.
- By the end of the day all the participants will have finished their cases, doing the color matching – photo shooting of their restorations with the chosen participants teeth and discussing their result.
Who should attend?
Dental Technicians and Dentists
What to bring?
Participants need to bring their preferable personal equipment (Ceramic palette, brushes, burrs etc.)
What is the refund policy?
Late cancellation fee applies. Fee will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to course. A 50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 29 days. No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days notice. Cancellation of a course may occur due to lack of participants. Full refund will apply.