Symphony for Life Fundraising Cocktail Night
We are proud to be hosting a Cocktail Night in support of Symphony for Life Foundation.
Join us for a fun-filled night at newly opened Canvas Bar in Sydney CBD with amazing cocktails, catching up with friends and meeting new people, while supporting the wonderful work of Symphony for Life Foundation. Boasting live music entertainment and you will be in a draw to win exciting raffle prizes! Finger food will be provided on the night.
Raffle tickets & prizes
To gain access to the night, you are required to purchase a minimum of 1 raffle ticket ($25) per person.
Click on "GET TICKETS" to buy raffle tickets online prior to the event with discount, or at the door. You will be in the draw to win amazing prizes! Raffle tickets are to be collected at the event. All proceeds will be donated to the Foundation post the event.
- $25 for 1 raffle ticket & 1 entry ticket ($30 at the door)
- $50 for 4 raffle tickets & 1 entry ticket ($60 at the door)
- $100 for 16 raffle tickets & 1 entry ticket ($120 at the door)
Raffle tickets are non-transferable. Should you purchase multiple raffle tickets, this will allow entry for only 1 person.
If you are unable to attend the event, you may also donate directly to the Foundation at: http://www.symphonyforlifefoundation.org/donate-form.html
Prizes include below and many more to come, so be excited!!
- 2X 10 week beginner fencing course at Sydney Sabre Centre, valued at $299 each
- 2X 3 month membership to salsa classes at Latin Junction, valued at $399 each
- 2X cases of wine (6 bottles each) from Keil Estate, Barossa Valley in SA, valued at $150 each
- 3X private salsa classes (for up to 2 people) from the fabulous Becky Lee, founder of Dance Mambo, professional salsa instructor, valued at $90 each
- 2X flowers delivered in Sydney from Lucy's Florist, valued at $100 each
- 2X hair dressing vouchers from InnerVision Hair Salon, valued at $150 each
- Stunning jewelleries from Iraesa Lacroix Jewellery
Music education to disadvantaged kids
Symphony for Life is a social enterprise, to encourage, develop and support empowering music education programs for children in disadvantaged communities in Australia.
Decades of research have shown how formal music education can empower the development of children to achieve personal, academic and social success. Similar programs in other 70 countries have changed the lives of over two million children and their families.
Australia's musicians and teaching artists will work with communities to create impactful music programs delivered to those children. More information can be found at:http://www.symphonyforlifefoundation.org/
See you all there!