Actions and Detail Panel
SYDNEY JMC SONGMAKERS (APRA AMCOS) PD SERIES
Mon. 22 May 2017, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
We are excited to announce a new series of hands-on, professional learning workshops for music teachers, run as a collaboration between JMC Academy and SongMakers (APRA AMCOS) in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
The series is a response to overwhelming feedback from teachers telling us they would like assistance with strategies to demystify music technology in the classroom. So we’ve brought together renowned SongMakers mentors with JMC Academy’s teaching team to deliver this one-day program for you.
Designed to fast-track your skills and boost your confidence with production technology in your classroom, both you and your students will be empowered to get creative!
- Meet and learn from one of Australia’s most in-demand producers, Robert Conley, as he takes a song from a live, acoustic performance to a radio-worthy demo.
- Walk through the differences between the various software e.g. Logic, Protools and Ableton.
- Learn about the must-have gear you need for your classroom.
- Discover some of the pathways and shortcuts to careers in music and production to pass on to your students.
- Workshop in small groups with JMC Academy’s Music, Songwriting and Audio Production lecturers to do your own demos.
Places are strictly limited so please book early to avoid disappointment. Workshops are free of charge.
We hope to see you there.