Actions and Detail Panel
SYDNEY DISCOVERY 2017 - The Rules of Business Mastery
Thu, February 23, 2017, 7:30 AM – 11:00 AM AEDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
WHY SHOULD I GO TO THIS WORKSHOP?
As the partner or partners of an Accounting firm in 2017, you have multiple priorities which are in conflict. For instance, which of the following is the most important priority when in fact, they are all essential.
- Moving from Compliance services to Advisory services
- Succession Planning
- Creating strategic competitive advantage that is sustainable
- Leadership training, team effectiveness and culture change
- Mastering Contemporary Marketing Strategies and Social Media
- Integrating financial planning, lending etc and becoming the “One Stop Shop”
- The Best Practice Discovery Workshop addresses all of these essential initiatives in a highly structured, cost effective three hour forum.
The Discovery Workshop has been attended by over 1000 firms since 2011.
John Peterson is Australia’s leading expert on Growth and Succession Planning for the Accounting Profession and has advised on more than 100 Buy, Sell and Merger transactions.
WHAT WILL I LEARN AT THIS WORKSHOP?
Attendees will participate in unique activities, designed to raise your awareness about how to master your business and create a business that works for you so that you don’t have to.
Discovery is the only workshop where accountants can learn about the Best Practice Advanced Regional Economic Development Program which creates sustainable compounding growth and strategic competitive advantage exclusively for one firm per region.
The workshop delivers three hours of CPD and costs $225 which includes a hot breakfast.
Additional attendees will only be charged $30 each for their meal