The Camp America Job Fairs are back, bigger than ever!
American Camp Directors are coming to Australia and they want to meet and hire our Aussie Camp America Applicants.
Whether you have great skills, a rockin' personality or BOTH, this is an awesome way to secure your placement for the Camp America 2017 Summer.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Be prepared: Attend a short session with our Camp America Staff where we will give you all the tips on how to give yourself the best chance of placement on the day.
2. Meet the directors: Directors will be set up booth style. Head to the camp that you want to go to first. You'll have a short interview. Make sure you show off all of your skills and personality.
3. Get hired on the spot: If the directors like what they see they will offer you at a position there and then!
4. Make it legit: Our Camp America team will be there on the day to process your placement and make it official.
5. Sort your travel: Our friends at Student Flights will be at our job fairs with awesome flight deals for our applicants.
NO APPLICATION? NO WORRIES!
You do not need to have an application to attend our Job Fairs.
PLEASE NOTE: Having an existing application does make the hiring process easier on the day and shows the Camp Directors that you are organised. You can start your application free here: CAMP AMERICA APPLICATION
If you have any questions about the event feel free to conatct us.
1300 889 067
The CA Team.