Actions and Detail Panel
SYD (20 OCT): Facebook Advertising Masterclass for small business
Thu. 20 October 2016, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm AEDT
Facebook advertising master class for small business
Create awareness, drive traffic or generate leads - there is a Facebook advertising tool to suit every type of business and marketing objective.
With just over 65% of the Australian population actively using Facebook, the platform is increasingly becoming the most efficient digital marketing tool for businesses. It allows you to target the right audience at a relatively low cost while easily being able to measure return on investment.
What's covered in this course?
- Facebook & Instagram Audience Insights and Targeting - Leverage the powerful targeting capabilities
- Facebook Pixels - What they are, how to install them and learn about the power of remarketing.
- Mobile First - Key considerations when approaching adversting in a mobile-first world
- Campaign Methodology - Campaign set up, creation and optimisation best practice.
- Interactive Strategy Discussions - Open forum to discuss your current objectives social strategy.
Location & Parking
We are located right next to Flagstaff station. There is also street parking available.
If you would like more information about workshops simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org