Actions and Detail Panel
Swedes Down Under's Älgjakt 2016
Sat. 12 November 2016, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm AEST
The yearly moosehunt is in full swing and we want to celebrate it! For that reason we meet up in November to practice our shooting skills at the shooting range in Bellmont.
When: Sunday 12th November 2016
Where: Sporting Shooters Association of Australia, 292 Mt Petrie Road, BELMONT QLD 4153
Cost: $70, includes instructor, weapons, samt:10 Rounds 12 Gauge Shotgun, 25 Rounds Rimfire Pistol,10 Rounds Centrefire Pistol, but not lunch. Minimum age 11 years. This event is limited numbers (Max 20). Hence this invite is for SDU members only. You can join SDU for $20 per household per year. If you become a member this late in 2016, your membership is also valid throughout 2017.
What: Shotgun, pistol, revolver
Lunch: After the shooting event, we will reconvene at Carina Leagues Club (130 Creek Road, Carina, estimated time 1pm) for prize ceremony and lunch. Moose enthusiasts of all kinds are welcome to the lunch, shooters, family thereof or just people who like moose or Swedes.
RSVP: 5e November 2016
NOTE! THE NUMBERS IS STRICTLY LIMITED SO MAKE SURE TO BOOK YOUR SPOT AS SDU CANNOT INCREASE THE MAXIMUME LIMIT.
- Fully enclosed footwear must be worn.
- Comfortable clothing should be worn. eg slacks / jeans, shirt and cap / hat.
- A Qld Weapons Act Licence is not required, but all guests are required to be eligible to apply and obtain a Qld Weapons Act Licence.
- Photo Identity is required eg passport, drivers licence, Proof of Age card, or school ID.
- All persons are required to complete a form 33 or form 33A “Declaration by unauthorised person for use of a weapon at an approved range”. This is basic information that you have no criminal or medical history that would prevent you obtaining a Qld Weapons Act Licence.
We look forward to seeing you on the 12th November!
Swedes Down Under