Event Name: Swamp Monsters - Halloween in Centennial Park!
Date: Sunday 30 October 2016
Description: Pumpkins, spiders and scares, oh my! Trick-or-treat your way through the spooky activity stations in Centennial Park. Children follow a map, complete challenges, collect a prize at the end... and stay on the lookout for some of our creepy swamp creatures. Be sure to wear your spookiest outfit and scare your friends! After you've finished, why not decorate a scarecrow in our pumpkin patch?
Age: 4 -12 years
Meeting Point: Start at the Learning Centre, located in the Education Precinct, off Dickens Drive, Centennial Park
Times: Start times are available every 15 minutes between 10:00am -12:00pm & 2.00pm to 4.30pm
Price: $17 per child (includes GST and booking fee)
How to book: Bookings are essential. Tickets are purchased with a set start time. Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase, for the start time of your choice.
- Show your online ticket on the day to receive your Trail Map. Tickets can be shown on mobile devices or printed out.
- Event will go ahead in all weather so please come prepared. No refunds will be given.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Adults do not require a ticket.
- One Trail Map per ticket and all participating children require their own trail map.
- Free parking is available in Centennial Park.
- Children receive one prize at the end of the trail.
‘Coffin Breaks’ and ‘Spider Ciders’ will be available to purchase from a coffee cart also selling small snacks.