Svadisthana (Sacral) Chakra Workshop
Create your life
In this 2 hour workshop you will be introduced to the Svadisthana (Sacral) chakra, the vibrational centre through which we feel and find our creativity on an epic personal journey towards enlightenment and self-realisation.
The goal of the workshop is to activate and balance Svadisthana energy through philosophy, yoga asana, dance and movement, meditation and breath-work.
In this workshop you will be introduced to:
- Philosophy and psychology related to Svadisthana energy
- Meditation to awaken and balance the energies of Svadisthana
- Asana and movement to activate the Svadisthana chakra
- Pranayama to control and direct your Svadisthana energy through breath
When we work with Svadisthana chakra we address issues including:
- Blocked Creativity
- Our ability to go with the flow
- Fear associated with change and transformation
- The ability to experience pleasure
- Physical concerns relating to fertility and the reproductive system
- Blocks on the free flow of movement in the physical body
The information in this course will be presented in a modern, western context.
You will leave feeling energised, inspired and abundant.
Anyone aged 12 and over.
What to Bring:
Comfortable clothing that you can move in.
A notebook and pen
Kristen Ross has been a vibrational medicine practitioner working with chakra energy and psychology for 10 years. She has been a yoga practitioner for over 12 years, and completed her teacher training in Purna Yoga, an integrated style.
Her interest in yoga goes beyond the physical and into the metaphysical aspects including meditation, breathwork, philosophy and the energetics of the chakra system. Her teaching style is integrative, nurturing and accessible. Kristen believes that everyone can access the the benefits of working with yoga and the chakra system.
Kristen runs a private kinesiology practice and has experience facilitating workshops and for individuals and organisations. She has spoken at events such as the Mind Body Spirit Festival and Evolve Yoga Festival.