Sustain Success Online Resilience Program
Friday, 1 July 2016 at 9:30 am - Tuesday, 1 August 2017 at 5:30 pm (AEST)
If you are under the pump and not sure that you are coping well, this on line program, Sustain Success, will help you to build your resilience at work and beyond.
Developed by highly regarded, organisational psychologist, Kathryn McEwen, here's an opportunity to reflect on the way work pressure impacts on the way you function at work and beyond.
Best of all its easy! There is no need to ask your manager for permission to attend a course. No need to feel embarrassed about your capacity to cope or starting to withdraw from decision making because you feel that your ability and your confidence are living on different planets.
You can complete the online Sustain Success program in your own time, at your own pace and in complete privacy.
Sustain Success provides an assessment of your current personal resilience levels
+An evidence-based model to use to develop resilience in the workplace
+Specific strategies to maintain personal strengths and address gaps in relation
+Individualised practical coaching to:
+ Support focused reflection and action
+Develop practical strategies for dealing with challenges in the work place and beyond.
- Insight into personal work resilience levels
- Understanding of the components proven to build resilience at work
- A customised and coach-supported plan to build or maintain resilience in your current job
- Increased capacity to work in a sustainable way, both physically and psychologically.
The Sustain Success online program includes:
- 6 Activities each including Activity Sheets and videos
- a Resilience at Work Assessment (RAW)
- RAW score results sent to your RAW accredited coach
- 75 minute strictly confidential coaching session to develop strategies going forward.
Additional confidential coaching sessions are available. These can be delivered face to face in Victoria and by phone or Skype anywhere else.
Save This Event
When & Where
Change Champions & Associates
Change Champions and Associates manages networks of talented speakers, facilitators and consultants working in health, aged care, government, not for profit, community and other service delivery sectors. If you are looking for an accredited coach or particular expertise to address a gap in your in house education and training programs, we may be able to assist.
We also offer an event organisation service for organisations at very competitive fees. Enquire further at email@example.com.