Actions and Detail Panel
Surry Hills Edge Breakfast Networking
Wed. 26 October 2016, 6:45 am – 8:30 am AEDT
By attending our Visitor’s Day on Wednesday 26th October, you will have an opportunity to meet and network with group members who have a very high calibre of contacts and potential referral partners for you.
A small sample of some of the people you will meet includes:-
- A branding director whose current / past clients include NSW Health, Westpac, NSW Treasury and more;
- A business advisor who is a Start Up Australia ambassador and has a very high level of success in building, growing and selling businesses - both his own and other people's.
- An IT specialist who performed global IT support for Virgin management senior execs on Richard Branson’s boat as well as assisting with IT for Kylie Kwong and Luke Mangan.
- A bookkeeping agency Director whose current and past clients include Rachel Ruddick, One Teaspoon, FBI Fashion College, MaxMara, Matt Church, Westfield and Fast Ed
- An executive coach with contacts at BMW, Fox Sports, Ernst & Young and UTS
- A natural health and fertility expert whose clients include ‘hatted’ chefs and well known actors
- An architect whose work has been featured on the well known TV show 'Grand Designs'
and many others with amazing networks and contacts that they can introduce you to.
Please book in quickly as we only have a limited number of visitor spots available and they will go fast.
BNI - Business Network International is a business and professional networking organization whose primary purpose is to exchange qualified business referrals. It is the largest networking organisation of its kind. Currently, BNI has over 6400 chapters internationally. Last year, members of BNI passed 7 million referrals, which generated $3.2 Billion worth of business for each other.
What makes BNI unique is that it allows only one person per classification to join a chapter. Thus, once you have joined, none of your competitors can participate.
Remember to bring plenty of business cards to pass around, as you will meet lots of local business professionals.