San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
A session for parents and carers to gain better understanding of the HSC and study styles.
With high school students under more pressure than ever to achieve academically, parents can be at a loss when it comes to supporting their kids. This seminar, with Sarah Carman from Sponge Education, gives practical tips on how to help.
Come along, meet other carers, and discuss the important issues high school students face.
This event is free for parents and carers of senior high school students.
Terms and Conditions
- SMILE! Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- You must be a library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join up at any branch.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.
Save This Event
When & Where
Randwick City Library
Randwick City Library has approximately 175,000 books, CDs, DVDs, magazines and toys available for loan from one of 3 branches. Members also enjoy access to a comprehensive range of online resources including eBooks, documentary films, music, and study resources.
Learn a new skill, be entertained or make new friends at one of our library spaces. It’s free to join.