Actions and Detail Panel
Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group Meetup
Tue. 1 November 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm AEST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
WELCOME to our final Sunshine Coast Property Group meeting for 2016! It’s all happening on Tuesday, 1st November.
Here's 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You'll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you to pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with a page full of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That's right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests with bonus steak knives! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and time again when attendees are leaving are 'genuine' and 'integrity'. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you'll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• There's something for everybody. Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time professional investor.... you'll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or it might be that you find your next Joint Venture partner... either way you'll be so glad you showed up.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, a one into two splitter block or a 6 townhouse development... whatever the presentation, you'll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It's size, the people we attract, the integrity we uphold and the longevity we've been delivering value for makes us second to none Australia wide!
For those of you who are new to the group, we are truly a friendly, supportive bunch and everyone is welcome to attend - the more the merrier!
What's in store this month?
We have another huge night planned as we move well into the third quarter of 2016.
Check out the lineup of speakers:
Jolene Sukkarieh from My Financial Group
Jolene will be stopping by for a 15min update to share some outstanding tips for creating financial freedom which is what we're all after, right?
This month's Real Deal is being presented by Gary & Lisa Cox!
Gary & Lisa bought a site in 2007 with the intention of eventually developing into 6 townhouses, however the town plan changed in 2014 - to their benefit!
Instead of 6 townhouses, they managed to get an approval for 8 townhouses; all up, the build from start to finish took 16 months with the end product turning out very well. Lots of lessons learnt as Gary & Lisa were both new to this size development and did it all themselves!
For those that haven't been before, the Real Deal segment is where a member of the group gets up for 30mins and shares their latest project!
You get to see an everyday investor sharing all the thrills and spills of their deal. It could be a renovation, subdivision, development.. anything!
The presenter shares the feasibility numbers for the deal, the before, during and after photos, how they found the deal and most importantly, the mistakes they made along the way!
It's truly outstanding to see someone bravely get up and reveal their entire project from start to finish, warts and all!
Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
Matt runs his own business, The Savings Centre which is a finance broking business. He & his wife, Nerida, work closely with a team of independent industry professionals, to assess, develop, implement and monitor a customised Financial Wellbeing Pathway plan for you.
Matt is very down to earth, sincere and filled with integrity so if you've ever considered that you may need support in this area, this is the session for you.
I've personally recommended Matt to my family and colleagues to help with organising their finance to purchase a property and his service has been impeccable.
Let's face it, borrowing money is top priority when it comes to successful property investing and Matt is all over this expert niche.
Enough said... just make sure you hear some of the gold tips and tricks Matt has to offer in the current market... you'll be blown away!
What should I expect?
Expect to be welcomed with open arms, regardless of your level of experience. Expect to meet amazing people all on the same path. Expect to learn.... A lot!
You will have the opportunity to mingle, network, and have a cuppa with over 150 active property investors with varying skill levels. If that makes you a little nervous, that's no problem; instead, why not chat to one of our amazing experts (think accountant, town planner, SMSF specialist...) who regularly present at these meetings - there's always a few at the back of the room, and they love a chat!
Do I need to RSVP?
In short, yes! We have limited seating due to the size of the room, and it is first in best dressed. If you reserve a spot, you are guaranteed a seat, simple as that.
How much does it cost?
The cost is $10 inc GST.
You can also purchase an annual membership which will reduce your cost and also give you access to all our past and future recordings of all the networking group meetings plus some other awesome tools and resources. Check out your options at this link: www.propertyresourceshop.com/property-networking-groups
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Good question! We have a large number of our community members who do just that, so we have a special Gold Membership. This includes free entry for 12 months to ALL of our meetings (including Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast), plus you get the video recordings, audio and slide shows of each meeting in case you can't make it. There's a lot of other inclusions too but I know this page is getting long! You can read more here.
If you're a member, you still need to RSVP though!
I hope to see you on Tuesday, 1st November!