San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Direct Health Solutions invites you to attend an Open Training Workshop on Strategies for Managing Absenteeism in the Workplace.
Not only will the day provide valuable tools and resources to effective manage absence, you will be able to network with your industry peers, share your challenges and workshop solutions.
TRAINING WORKSHOP OUTLINE
The Strategies for Managing Absenteeism Training Workshop will provide high impact tools, knowledge and structures for tackling absenteeism at work.
Following pre-workshop networking, the day will focus on delivering engaging content to assist you to implement best practice absence management across your management teams.
- Peer - networking
- Principles of Best Practice: what are the fundamental elements you need to have in place
- Monitoring and Managing motivated absenteeism and managing "Entitlement Mentality" absence.
- Managing the absence life cycle - from ad-hoc absence through to chronic absenteeism
- Return to work interview conversations: form and informal structures, what you can and can not say and implementing improvement plans
- What triggers and patterns to manage, and how to manage them
The Program will also include live video footage of return to work interviews, and practical case scenarios demonstrating the effectiveness of best practices.
ABOUT DIRECT HEALTH SOLUTIONS
DHS is the leader in Absence Management and early intervention Injury Triage in Australia. On average, we help businesses to reduce absenteeism by 25%-50% and we currently work with many of Australia's leading organisations and have implement a range of customised absence management programs. To find out more go to www.dhs.net.au.
Cancellation Policy; 50% refund if more than 7 days notice. No refund within 7 days, however we will credit you for future events.
Save This Event
When & Where
DIRECT HEALTH SOLUTIONS
DHS is the leader in Positive Absence Management Services in Australia. On average we assist our clients to reduce absenteeism levels by 25%-40%. Check out our site at www.dhs.net.au for more information.