Sales and good business are calculated based on numbers
but they are approved based on great stories.
Storytelling is the new imperative of business.
Speakership is the new core leadership competency.
Learn to be a great storyteller to deliver your core message with competence, clarity and confidence, move others to action, and secure business results.
Whether you want to sell, inform, educate, inspire, convince, persuade, provoke, instigate, enlist and move others to action, promote your brand, or drive cultural change, this Masterclass is for you.
Successful corporate/business storytelling is about communicating your core message clearly and building trust. A well-crafted and delivered speech/story is your best branding, marketing, promotion and selling tool. In today’s world you need to accommodate audiences with increasingly busier and shorter attention spans with relevant and snappier stories and presentations.
This Masterclass will provide you with the knowledge, skills and perspectives to take your speakership to the next level.
Key Benefits of Attending –You Will Learn How To:
- Pitch the perfect presentation for you and/or your brand/business.
- Tell a powerful business or personal story.
- Thrill, compel and draw others towards your brand, business, or value proposition.
- Build communication and trust to engage and generate positive feelings for your business.
- Authentically connect emotionally with your audience.
- Present like a pro – go beyond inspiring and motivating – and move others to action like a leader.
Who Should Attend?
- Business leaders, executives, middle managers, team leaders.
- Change agents, professionals,consultants.
- Entrepreneurs, thought leaders, authors, educators, scientists, researchers.
- Professionals such as lawyers, doctors, accountants, etc.
- Community leaders, preachers, crowd seekers.
- Anyone wanting to conceptualise, design and deliver memorable speeches or presentations to large or small audiences.
- Anyone interested in fine-tuning or polishing their presentation’s core message.
- Pre-workshop online assessment to identify your unique talents and strengths.
- Written report with your signature themes.
- Feedback coaching session to debrief your results.
- Comprehensive workbook with resources and templates.
- One 30 mins post-workshop telephone coaching follow-up.
- Lunch and refreshments.
* The online
* This program
This is a practical, hands-on, fast-pace, and highly interactive workshop designed according to experiential, adult learning, and design thinking principles. It uses individual, peer, and group coaching, and the Harvard case study method.
Presenter –Sebastian Salicru
Sebastian is the Director and Principal Consultant of Professional Training Services (PTS), an Associate of Melbourne Business School – Executive Education, and a Fellow of the Institute of Coaching (McLean/Harvard Medical School).
He is the former Managing Director of the Applied Innovation Centre, and co-creator of the Business Creativity & Innovation Framework™. Sebastian's work takes leaders and their teams to new levels of performance and business results. He has worked in Australia, USA, Europe, UAE, China and Singapore, enabling global leaders to minimise the business risks of working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, acquire a global mindset, drive innovation, and achieve unprecedented business results. He is a business psychologist and also holds a Master of Creativity & Change Leadership from the State University of New York.
What People Say About Sebastian
Sebastian. You’ve made me a believer.
Thanks Sebastian, these skills I will take with me through the rest of my life.
Sebastian is a brilliant trainer and brings out the best in groups and individuals.
Sebastian consistently challenges clients by providing innovative alternatives to problems. His gift is to offer this in a collaborative manner that enables the client to arrive at their own solutions with powerful insights.
Save This Event
When & Where
Sebastian is the Director and Principal Consultant of Professional Training Services (PTS). He is also an Associate of Melbourne Business School – Executive Education, and a Fellow of the Institute of Coaching (McLean/Harvard Medical School).
His work enables organisations to build leadership capacity by taking leaders and their teams to new levels. Sebastian has worked in Australia, USA, Europe, UAE, China and Singapore with some of the top Fortune Global 500 companies assisting their leaders to minimise the business risks of working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, acquire a global mindset, enhance their intercultural effectiveness, and drive innovation.
As I thought leader and author, Sebastian regularly presents at national and international conferences and industry events on the latest developments on leadership. His latest publications include two peer reviewed articles in the Journal of Business Strategy and OD Practitioner, and two book chapters on Global Leadership. His forthcoming book is titled Leadership is in Your Hands.
Sebastian’s signature themes are: Strategic | Activator | Maximizer | Self-Assurance | Arranger.