Actions and Detail Panel
Story stones - creating stories (Ages 3 - 5) (Civic Library)
Fri, May 12, 2017, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM AEST
Children attending this program must be aged 3 to 5 due to the content and level of skills required.
Everyone has a story to tell, even small people who can't write yet. Use story stones and your imagination to create a special story that you can enjoy over and over again.
This program is designed especially for children aged 3 to 5 and a carer.
- We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.