|If you want to increase your leadership skills you need good training, practical tools, and proven strategies. This course is based on the latest leadership research, yet it aims to equip business people with actual techniques that can be applied in the workplace. In 3 fast paced hours you will learn about leadership styles, values and vision, emerging trends, new management techniques, empowering employees, and developing leaders.
Designed specifically for New Leaders, this seminar is presented in four distinct parts which include:
Understanding & Managing Yourself
Managing your emotions
- Goal setting - Smart goals
- Time Management & Focus
- Role of Respect & Gratitude
- You Values
- Taking Action - the Circle of success / 7 A's of Achievement
- Resilience, Optimism
Relating To Others
Developing New Managers and Supervisors
Making the transition from buddy to boss
Stepping up to Supervision is the ideal introduction to the art of management and supervision. By combining the basic theory outlined above, with workable and learnable skills, attendees will be equipped to become effective team leaders.
In a enjoyable hands on approach to this essential skill for business, you will share with other attendees the pleasure of learning about management skills to equip you for a more productive work experience.
Teachable Management Skills to Learn & Practice
- Verbal Feedback - Correct type, Praise & acknowledgment, BNS, Criticism
- Non - verbal Feedback - what you do, body language, treating others differently
- Progressive Discipline - Counselling, Warnings, Termination, Legalities
- Effective Questioning - ask don't tell
- Coaching Skills - Let others learn, POEBBPC Model
- Giving Clear Concise Instructions, paraphrasing
- Presentation Skills - How to run Meetings, Public Speaking
- Power of Knowledge - Being Discreet, confidentiality, security of records
- Negotiation Skills - persuasiveness - being more persuasive
- Effective Performance Evaluations
- Interview Skills for recruitment & Selection v Picking People and reading People
Planing & Structure
- Always know your Outcome - what you do want - daily, weekly, monthly, yearly
- Know your Vision, Mission and Values - goal setting & direction
- Prioritising Skills - to do list, high & Low value activities, 80/20
- Effective Time Management - using your time wisely
- Planning skills - What's really important in long term - not necessarily urgent - projects
- Use Boundaries - set and communicate your rules $ expectations - develop team culture
- Developing & using systems - the value of systematic approach
- Improvement & Innovation Skills - How to brainstorm and generate great new ideas
- Power of the Written Word - Diary Systems - Documenting, making records, file notes
- Delegating Skills - how to delegate, hold to account and follow up, Not interfere, 80% rule
- Develop a Team Culture - supportive, Celebrating Success, and Managing Social Interaction
- Coaching the team - Coaching skills to improve others - Strengths & Weaknesses
- Servant Leadership - supporter of the team, will do any task
- Decision Making & problem Solving - How to make hard decisions.
Book your place now as these seminars will Fill Fast
Australia Wide Tour
- Qualifies for Tax Deductions as Training.
Seminars and Workshop that are GREAT value
7 reasons to book now for the Stepping up to Supervision Seminar Workshop
- Workshop Content. Fast paced session to help you manage time effectively
- Practical Benefits. We deliver practical concepts and tools to use every day
- Time Effective and Great Price with no padding - great value and in just 3 hours
- Excellent Reference Materials. Receive a great workbook and comprehensive charts, lists and reference forms you can use later on the job
- Compare our experience. Since 1987 we have delivered cost effective and practical business learning to over 50,000 companies
- Professional Presenters. All our presenters are skilled in delivering our courses with poise and experience.
- Australian material for Australian Business presented by Australians.