You're invited to our free-to-attend wine barrel cleaning event at Steels Creek Estate, Steels Creek, VIC
Tuesday, 25th October 2016
If you are interested in winery hygiene processes, this event is for you.
Wine Barrel Cleaning will be demonstrating its latest winery hygiene technology in Single Phase Bacchus. and its use for cleaning barrels, tanks, vats, bottling lines and winery equipment.
You will learn how "high temperature steam vapour" can:
- Remove brettanomyces
- Reduces risk of spoilt/contaminated wine
- How the hottest steam produced a +165°C equals faster barrel cleaning
- Connect to barrels, vats, tanks and bottling lines
- Reduces water usage by 90%
- Increases wine barrel life investment by up to 25%
- Natural disinfectant process for a deeper clean of barrels, tanks and bottling lines
Date: Tuesday, 25th October 2016
Time: 10:00AM to 12:00 Noon
Where: 1 Sewell Road, Steels Creek VIC 3775
For directions to the venue, please contact Steels Creek (03) 5965 2448