Actions and Detail Panel
State of the Nation: China (Melbourne)
Wed. 9 November 2016, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm AEDT
State of the Nation: China
'China’s Digital Economy'
Date: Wednesday 9th November
Venue: Ashurst, Level 26, 181 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Time: 12.00pm for a 12.30pm start to 2.00pm
Registrations close Wednesday 2 November
The expert panellists will discuss how China is embracing a service and innovation lead economy as well as economic transformation and the new economic opportunities for Australian businesses. They will also focus on E-commerce and mirco-finance, looking at China’s transformation from an unregulated market to a greater regulation.
- Liu Bing, Senior China Adviser, Austrade
- Danny Armstrong, General Manager, International Branches, Corporate & Institutional Banking, National Australia Bank Limited
- Johnny Wong, Director and Co-Founder, Think China
- Simon Woolmer, Government Relations Manager, Australia and New Zealand, Swisse
We hope you are able to join us for this event. This series will also be held in Brisbane.
For further information please contact Maeve Wood on email@example.com or 03 9035 8527.
- Asialink Corporate Member/ Chairman’s Circle/ Leaders Program Participant/ Alumni: $33.00
- Non-Member: $55.00
This event is proudly supported by the Australia China Business Council and Ashurst.
General Manager, International Branches, Corporate & Institutional Banking
Senior China Adviser
Director and Co-Founder
Government Relations Manager, Australia and New Zealand