San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Start-Up Series: What is Your Business Model?
Tuesday, 2 July 2013, 6 – 7PM @ Hub Sydney
Without a business model even the best business ideas face failure.
As a new business/entrepreneur or an established business looking to re-define itself, most business schools will agree understanding what your business model is should be one of the first things you identify.
What business schools have little consensus over however, is what exactly is the definition of a ‘business model’ and what should it cover?
This practical class will teach you how to define and structure your next big idea or stagnating existing business as a business model – and it’s not in a 10-20 page document either.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- Identifying your businesses’ ‘why’ and how to communicate it
- How to develop a solid, unique business idea and move forward with
- A background on traditional business models
- How to create a business model and multiple contingencies quickly and effectively
- Tools that will help you track your success
Tags: Business model planning, Idea Crystallization, cost/revenue structure, channels to market, customer value proposition
- Presentation Slides. Hard copies to annotate your own notes during class.
- In-class working example of a best practice business model
- Free Q&A post event
- BONUS: 20% off discount code for your next event.
How to Get to the Hub
101 William Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Paid parking available at multiple locations nearby; Secure Parking 70 Riley St, Darlinghurst
7min walk from Kings Cross Station, 550m walk.
When & Where
1. A training & consulting company.
1. A entity centre that empowers, inspires & challenges entrepreneurs, businesses & marketing professionals with practical skills to do what they do best - only better.
Real marketers never stop learning. The way we do business is changing at a rapid pace and the need to upskill is no longer just a value add, but a prerequisite for success.
Our short courses and classes have been formulated from years of experience and insider tricks of trade which means your class is concise, practical and embedded with proven strategies you can take away and implement in your business or entrepreneurial start-up immediately.
View all our upcoming classes and courses here.
(02) 8006 2066