Sponsorship Secrets from Corporate Land
Wednesday, 24 February 2016 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm (AEDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
What do companies really want from their for-purpose partners? Gain insights from corporate decision makers.
What tools are necessary to develop, measure and ensure success in sponsorship relationships?
This 60 minute webinar will discuss the opinions of corporate senior executives and sponsorship decision makers on how they view the current and future sponsorship landscape. Questions that will be answered are:
- What can Not for Profits do to improve their chances of success with them?
- What are so many 'getting it wrong' when they make their approaches to companies?
- What are some of the secrets that we could use to be more successful at engaging companies in our causes?
In this session you’ll learn
- What things affect your company's ability to spend money on sponsorship.
- Challenges faced when activating/implementing a sponsorship.
- The most common mistakes that for-purpose organisations (including events, charities, sporting groups) make when seeking sponsorship?
- The top five things that charities could do to increase their chances of succeeding at sponsorship.
- The difference between ROI vs ROO.
Who will benefit?
This webinar is pitched to participants with a base understanding of how to engage sponsors. It will be useful for all professionals from entry levels to executives.
Abby Clemence is one of Australia's foremost strategic sponsorship advisors to the social sector with more than 25 years experience in marketing, sales, adult education, communications, event management and corporate and cause-related sponsorship. She is the Managing Director of Infinity Sponsorship and is the founder of the world's first online university for Not for Profits and charities, the Sponsorship University. She has authored a number of books that provide practical and easily implementable solutions for Not for Profits, including free resources that can be found on her website Infinity Sponsorship.
Can't make the date?
If you pay and register for any of our Executive Webinars, you will also receive the slide pack and full video recording. So if your schedule is tight, you can watch it in your own time.
This Executive Webinar is proudly presented by RedBack Conferencing.
Redback Conferencing is an Australian Conferencing Service Provider that dramatically improves the way organisations meet, present and collaborate at a distance. They deploy the latest Webinar, Webcasting, Teleconferencing, Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing technologies to thousands of Australian organisations all while delivering an unmatched level of support, ease of use and peace ofmind. (www.redbackconferencing.com.au | www.webinars.com.au).